This visa allows you to:
- own and manage a business in Australia (the Business Innovation stream)
- conduct business and investment activity in Australia (the Investor stream, the Significant Investor stream, and the Premium Investor stream).
- undertake an entrepreneurial activity in Australia (Entrepreneur stream).
Take a look on our seminar in 2017
Requirements for temporary visa 188A
- Under 55 years of age
- Score 65 on points test (see point test table)
- Own business with minimum 500,000 AUD turnover
- Net business & personal asset of 800,000 AUD
available to transfer to Australia
Requirements for permanent visa 888A
Main applicant or spouse to stay in Australia for a total of 1 out of the 2 years
Have ownership and active management of an Australia business for 2 years
Annual turnover of minimum 300,000AUD
Satisfy 2 out of the 3 following requirements:
- Net value of business asset of at least 200,000 AUD
- Net value of business & personal asset of at least 600,000 AUD
- Employed minimum 2 full-time employees who must be Australian permanent resident or citizen
Requirements for temporary visa 188B
- Under 55 years of age
- Score at least 65 on points test (see point test table)
- Have at least 3 years of experience of direct involvement in managing
businesses and/or investments
- For at least 1 of the 5 fiscal years immediately before the time of invitation, the applicants had at least 10% ownership interest of the business ORthe net value of the eligible investments was at least 1.5million AUD
- Net business & personal asset of 2.25 million AUD (For 2 fiscal years immediately before time of invitation)
- Make a designated investment of 1.5 million AUD in the Nominated State or Territory
Requirements for permanent visa 888B
- Main applicant stays in Australia for at least 2 years in the 4 years immediately before the application was made
- Maintain the designated investment for 4 years
Requirements for temporary visa 188C
Net personal and business asset of 5 million AUD
Make complying significant investment into the following:
- At least 500,000 AUD into venture capital & growth private equity
- At least 1.5 million AUD into emerging companies investment.
- At least 3 million AUD into managed funds that invest into balancing investments.
Requirements for permanent visa 888C
- Main applicant stays in Australia for at least 160 days in the 4 years’ period or spouse of applicant to stay 720 days in the 4 years’ period
- Maintain complying investment for 4 years
Note: It is not necessary for the applicant to have been in Australia for 40 days in each year in the period or the applicant’s spouse or de facto partner to have been in Australia for 180 days in each year in the period
Requirements for temporary visa 188D
Nominated by Australian Government, must invest 15 million AUD into complying premium investment*
*Definitions of premium investment are complicated. Contact our conselors for detailed information.
Requirements for permanent visa 888D
- Held 188D for a continuous period of at least 12 months
- Held the complying premium investment for at least 12 months
- No Australian residential requirement
Requirements for temporary visa 188E
- Under 55* (exceptions exist)
- Competent English (4*6)
- Undertaking or proposing to undertake a Complying entrepreneur activity* (The activity related to an innovative idea with minimum funding of $200,000)
*Definitions of a complying entrepreneur activity are complicated. Contact our counselors for detailed information.
Requirements for permanent visa 888E
- held 188E for 4 years and reside in Australia for at least 2 years
- Successful record of entrepreneurial activities, measured by a combination of key success factors and supporting success factors.